John Chenault has been serving the Hunt, Rains, Hopkins, Dallas, Collin, Rockwall, Van Zandt and Denton counties for over 20 years. John is President of Chenault House of Hearing, Inc.
John is National Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences with college accredited courses in Audioprosthology received from the International Hearing Society. He also attended the University of Memphis where he received his BBA in Personnel Administration & Industrial Relations with a minor in Communications. He has been a member of the Texas Hearing Aid Association and International Hearing Society for 15 years & has been recognized for his professional education, proficiency, credentials and practice experience.
- 2000 Beltone Southwest Area Performance Award
- 2000 Beltone Southwest Excellence Award
- Audioprosthology ACA Association
- International Hearing Aid Society #08622
- American Tinnitus Association #7806 ATA
- Better Hearing Institute
- National Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Certification # 03863
- Texas Hearing Aid Association
- 1999/2000 National Registers Who’s Who in Executives & Professionals
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- State License Number 50067
Jan has been with Chenault House of Hearing, Inc. since May of 2009. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Education from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan and taught secondary level education for twelve (12) years until an opportunity in the business sector was offered as a corporate secretary to a food distribution company. After 14 years in that position she moved to Texas. Jan has also been director of operations over three hotels in Michigan for eight (8) years. Her strong business background helps CHHI move forward in the management, insurance and daily operations areas for both locations (Plano, TX and Greenville, TX). If you have any questions, please contact Jan at 903-455-5424 or email her at email@example.com.
Christine has been with Chenault House of Hearing, Inc. since February of 2006 and is well trained in caring for and maintenance of Patient’s hearing instruments. If you have any questions, please contact Christine at 903-455-5424 or Christine@chenaulthouseofhearing.com.